[patch] upgrading x11-toolkits/linux-gtk2 fails

Sat Mar 26 09:37:13 PST 2005

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:00:51 +0100
Andreas Bachmann <bachi at te-clan.ch> wrote:

> > This is wrong, it uses the FreeBSD binary which searches the FreeBSD
> > modules/loaders. But we need the Linux binary to search for the linux
> > modules/loaders.
>
> better patch:

> x11-toolkit/linux-pango is the same: add a LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib

This looks like you're not up-to-date with linux_base-8. The actual one
already has the linux X11 directory in the default search path. If
you're using the newest linux_base-8, please reinstall it (e.g.
portupgrade -f linux_base).

         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.