linux fontconfig (was: Re: LDAP and Linux compatibility)

Fri Mar 25 01:24:15 PST 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:25:19 -0800
Michael Collette <metrol.net at gmail.com> wrote:

[Thread moved to freebsd-emulation]

> Now my problem has to do with linux-fontconfig.  Neither acroread7 nor
> reaplay will run due to complaining about fontconfig not being setup
> properly.  Still futzing with this one.  Thankfully though, neither
> app is still complaining about not being able to lookup a user id.

What's the exact error message you see? Do you have an up-to-date
linux_base-8/linux-XFree86-libs installed?

            0 and 1. Now what could be so hard about that?