[Linux] Loading Linux modules in Apache?

jaco at coocoo.za.net jaco at coocoo.za.net
Sun Jun 26 18:36:59 GMT 2005

> As far as I know, you need linux apache binary in order for this to
> work.  DSO is a shared library not an executable that can be branded
> as linux.   You can compile Apache2 under the linux emu env or find
> an rpm.  Then run the linux httpd.

Scott,

Thanks for the reply. I just received another mail saying *almost* the
same as this one. :P

I would do this, but, I am just afraid that it might have a big
performance impact on Apache. I will do a couple of benchmarks, but I will
twist the providers arm first to make a FreeBSD version available. ;)

Thanks for the info.
---Jaco