Many linux ports needing update to support amd64

Conrad J. Sabatier conrads at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 22:29:36 PST 2005

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:49:41 -0500, Dave Feustel
<dfeustel at mindspring.com> wrote:

> On Friday 07 January 2005 04:00 pm, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
> > Yesterday I installed the new Realplayer 10 port
>
> Can a port to OpenBSD be created from this port?

I would think this should be possible, although I'm not personally
familiar with the structure of the OpenBSD ports system.  If you'd like,
I'm sure it would be a simple matter to wrap up the ports skeletons for
the port and its dependencies and mail it to you.  Would that be OK?

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads at cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"