AMD64 patch for 'ports/x11-toolkits/linux-gtk'

Wed Feb 16 02:54:51 PST 2005

David O'Brien <obrien at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 12:12:36AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> Any have a problem with this updated patch?
>
> 1. uses "ARCH" instead of "MACHINE_ARCH"

What's the content of those variables on pc98? Will this port still work on
those systems?

You haven't replaced every instance of MACHINE_ARCH. Are you sure this also
works after "make distclean"?

> 2. allow "ARCH" to be over-ridable.
> 3. fix ordering to better follow Mk/bsd.port.mk guidelines

Looks ok ("s:ARCH:ONLY_FOR_ARCH:" in 2.).

I suggest to investigate the linux-fontconfig part on your system instead of
patching it in the ports tree. The directory is created just fine here (on
i386).

The Golden Rule of Arts and Sciences:
	He who has the gold makes the rules.