VMware installation

alain dupont feidaykin at ifrance.com
Fri Feb 4 03:29:52 PST 2005

hello

I am a newbie on your list ans i am French so sorry for the phrase

i would like to emulate WindowsXp on my FreeBSD but i v test with QEmu
but it s too slow (because processeur emulation?) so i have try to
install VMWare...

but the file cannot be download

i have get a linux source of vmware but they are many problem with
vmware-install.pl and i have not found information about this

Plex86 could match to but i have the same probleme about it

thank you for your help

Envie de discuter gratuitement avec vos amis ?
Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger http://yahoo.ifrance.com