please test qemu port update

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Thu Apr 28 12:05:54 PDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 07:36:18PM -0400, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 April 2005 03:04 pm, Juergen Lock wrote:
> > With the help of Jung-uk Kim i have made an update for the qemu
> > port that might :) now actually work on amd64 as well.  Please
> > test. (I also haven't tested 4.11 or 6.0 i386.)
> >
> > remove these files: files/patch-ab,
> > files/patch-target-sparc::op_helper.c
> >
> >  (btw I'm not subscribed on -amd64 so if you remove -emulation
> > please Cc me if you want me to see followups...)
> ---- >8 --- SNIP!!! --- >8 ----
>
> Juergen,
>
> sorry but it doesn't work.  You missed few things in Makefile.  Since
> QEMU 0.7.0 is released, I think it's good time to update it, too. ;-)
> Update to QEMU 0.7.0 and Makefile fix is attached.

Hmm I wonder why the Makefile worked for me...  Do you have
unusual things in your environment or in make.conf?  Or is this
a difference between i386 and amd64?  And if it really is, I
would prefer setting the right variables (like USE_GMAKE, see
/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk) instead of simply overriding the
do-* targets.

	Juergen