linux mmap2

Reid Linnemann lreid at okstate.edu
Wed Feb 25 16:52:59 PST 2004

Hey all, I've got a little dilemma I need some hints with...

I am running FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE, and trying to get a linux binary operating
that uses mmap2. I've read a conversation kenneth culver had about his efforts,
and from what I can tell mmap2 is implemented in -CURRENT - but not in -STABLE.
Is there any way I can grab the -CURRENT version of the linuxulator, or
cut'n'paste the changes kenneth made, and get mmap2 working? I had found, and
later lost, kenneths record of changes he made to the linuxulator - if anyone
can point me to them I would appreciate that as well.

thanks,
-Reid