Failure to build (ports) vmware2 in 4-9-PRERELEASE

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 29 01:25:20 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 04:18, Aeefyu wrote:
> I got the following errors in re-building emulators/vmware2. (need to
> change the netgraph bridging interface)
> Anyone experiencing the similar symptoms?

The PAE import broke vmware2; no ETA on a fix that I've heard.  I
suggest sticking with RELENG_4_8.

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery at kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering, carnegie mellon univ.         KF8NH
URGENT!  E-xpedient nuked APK subdomains; kf8nh.apk.net is DEAD.  Sorry.