Crossover Office?

Gerald Pfeifer gerald at pfeifer.com
Fri Oct 3 03:09:06 PDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Brooks Davis wrote:
>> This doesn't directly answer your question, but please (all of you)
>> contact CodeWeavers directly and show your interest for a FreeBSD port!
> I talked to them today and said the main thing they need is for wine to
> work out of the box on FreeBSD.

Well, but it essentially does that (after years of continous patches
by myself and others).

My experience these days is that FreeBSD 5.x works better than 4.x,
though, so they might want to start with a version for 5.1 or 5.2.

Feel free to relay this to your contact at CodeWeavers or ask him/her
to contact me directly...

Gerald
--
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry)   gerald at pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/