Disallowed attachment type found in sent message "Re: Re: My details"

System Anti-Virus Administrator admin at iverson.com
Tue Aug 19 11:35:28 PDT 2003

Attention: freebsd-emulation at FreeBSD.org

A Disallowed attachment type was found in an Email message you sent.
This Email scanner intercepted it and stopped the entire message
reaching its destination.

The Disallowed attachment type was reported to be:

Attachment disallowed (1)

Please contact your I.T support personnel with any queries regarding this
policy.

Your message was sent with the following envelope:

MAIL FROM: freebsd-emulation at FreeBSD.org
RCPT TO:   keith at iverson.com

... and with the following headers:

---
MAILFROM: freebsd-emulation at FreeBSD.org