RBPi Doesn't Boot With GPS GPIO Board Attached

Reza Nikoopour rnikoopour at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 07:12:59 UTC 2015

Nick,

Sorry, the previous email was supposed to go to the entire mailing list and
it looks like I messaged only you.

I'm currently working on figuring out the right way to get CrochetBSD to
build the build uboot using the configuration file I set up.  I will send
an email detailing the steps I took to resolve the problem as soon as I
solve it.

Reza