NanoBSD update scripts are broken when using disk labels

Ilya Bakulin webmaster at kibab.com
Sat Jan 25 11:13:36 UTC 2014

On 11.12.13, 01:07, Ilya Bakulin wrote:
> On 25.11.13, 06:01, Olivier Cochard-Labbé wrote:
>> On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Ilya Bakulin <webmaster at kibab.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> you can try my version of nanobsd update script that merge updatep1
>> and updatep2 in one script:
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/p/bsdrp/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/BSDRP/Files/usr/local/sbin/upgrade
>
> Hi Olivier,
> I have tried your script and it works, thanks!
>
> Nick, please review the script from Olivier and commit if it is OK from
> your side!

Hi Nick,
could you please review and commit the working NanoBSD update scripts?

While here, I'd like to propose to use -DDB_FROM_SRC when executing
installworld and distribution target.
Without this, the installation breaks when the host system is older than
10-STABLE (when audit user is missing).

--
Ilya