Routerboard RB800

Benjamin Perrault ben.perrault at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 02:07:43 UTC 2013

Thanks Andrew. I might try to get spin one up once a get a few free moment.

I've got one at home ( net booted with NetBSD ) - so, from at least how I built my image from what documentation I've found, though it does seem to sort of acknowledge the compact flash controller on the flip side of the board ( perhaps it could be booted from that ?). I'll dig into if linux actually fully comes up.

So I'm picking 2 boards up for sure wednesday of this week from where they are stored, and things are looking good on a possible third one. Since there seems to be interest, but know one's officially throw their hat in the ring, if some one will, who would that person(s) be? I might have a case for 1 of the 2, though i'll have to check on PoE injectors ( I've only actually powered them via PoE, but I've been using an ubiquiti PoE switch to do it ). I know I don't have an CF cards laying about.

cheers and thanks,
-bp