Routerboard RB800

Benjamin Perrault ben.perrault at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 05:08:01 UTC 2013

To note,

NetBSD seems to have this going to multi-user with networking - so there is something to reference at least. OpenBSD is fully support on it's predecessor, the RB600A ( but they haven't got back to me on this - 4 days+, which means, officially, I'm committing AT LEAST 2 boards up for development to freeBSD. At least y'all seem interested.  )

Power for these, at least how I've used them, is 48V POE - I might be able to supply an injector - working on it. They will run off a generic AC adapter - I have the specs.

cheers
-bp