DIR-825B1 iicbus thing

Luiz Otavio O Souza lists.br at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:22:01 UTC 2013

Sean,

I've looked at your changes and found this:

+# GPIO I2C bus
+hint.gpioiic.0.at="gpiobus0"
+hint.gpioiic.0.pins=0x00a0
+hint.gpioiic.0.sda=0
+hint.gpioiic.0.scl=1

Unfortunately the gpioiic on -head doesn't support yet setting the sda and
scl pin indexes, they are hardcoded in the code:

#define SCL_PIN_DEFAULT 0       /* default index of SCL pin on gpiobus */
#define SDA_PIN_DEFAULT 1

Can you change them and check if it change anything ?

Thanks,
Luiz