Making Picostation m2HP work

hiren panchasara hiren.panchasara at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 18:52:12 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM, hiren panchasara
<hiren.panchasara at gmail.com> wrote:
<skip>
> I have following things:
>  1) AP91.initial.img - filesystem img 6.2M (generated by
> ubnt-mkfwimage/mkfwimage.c)
> 2) mfsroot-ap91.img.ulzma - mfsroot img  4.8M
> 3) kernel.AP91 - the kernel 3.5M
>
> Where/how should I load these files?
As adrian suggested I reset the board (by holding the reset key) and
the put board into "urescue" mode which then starts tftp server and
waits for you to transfer the firmware image.

I connected to the board from my laptop via "tftp 192.168.1.20" and
transferred the image but on the board, it failed with following
error:

"Firmware check failed! (-2)"

Any clue what could be wrong here?

Thanks,