MIPS and ARM support - Tier 3 -> Tier 2?

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Jun 12 06:32:11 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:21:19AM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> Tier 2 is most FreeBSD features are supported.  What's currently missing
> in the arm/mips ports?

That reminds me ...

... almost a decade ago, I wrote up a matrix of which arch supported
what.  The information is 100% bitrotted by now, and even the rows
themselves are laughable, but I would love to see someone take the
concept and bring it up to date (on the wiki or wherever).

Please try not to laugh at how antiquated the information is:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~linimon/architectures/index.html

Any volunteers?

Thanks.

mcl