Request for comments - NAND Framework & NandFS

Grzegorz Bernacki gjb at semihalf.com
Sat Apr 21 00:40:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

We work on integration our work on NAND Framework into -current.
Our project consist of:
- NAND Framework which allows treat NAND Flash Chip as storage devices,
- NANDSim which is kernel driver which emulates ONFI-compliant chip devices and userspace tool to configure/manage created devices,
- NandFs which is log filesystem which is targeted for NAND chip storage devices.

Currently our work is merged into "nand" branch under project directory (http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/projects/nand/). Currently we are still working on fixing existing bugs and cleaning up the code. We are going to start merge in into HEAD on on May 7th.  I would like to ask you to review the code and let us know if you have any comments or concerns.

thanks,
grzesiek