TL-WR1043: switch

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Mon Nov 28 22:18:07 UTC 2011

So with the GPIOs working, the next step would be to attach a bit-banging I2C device to GPIO 18 and 19.  My kernel foo is probably not up to creating the appropriate newbus attachment myself.  Anybody want to give me a hint?  I'd start by copying lpbb, replacing the parallel port code with appropirate gpio calls.

I haven't taken a detailed look at the OpenWrt code, but the datasheet for the RTL8366 can be googled, including a full register map and a description of the VLAN configuration (which I'm most interested in). With a working I2C bus, that shouldn't be too hard, I'd think.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811