GEOM_MTD

Alexandr Rybalko ray at dlink.ua
Thu Feb 18 10:58:16 UTC 2010

http://my.ddteam.net/files/geom_mtd.c
http://my.ddteam.net/files/BCM5354.hints

>> Also, I would suggest that using
>>
>> hint.mtd.X.start="search"

I thought about it, but without viewing source of resource_int_value not know how to behave resource_int_value on string value.
Now I looked up and remade to test "start"/"end" values for string "search", then if fail - get int value.
Thanks for review.

>> might be more intuitive than
>>
>> hint.mtd.X.search="start"
>>
>> Then each partition always had a 'start' and 'end' value.  You could just
>> reject hints that have 'search' for both the start and end.

In future we need made allowing search of both start and end, maybe and search for multiple labels with start based on previous
slice and.

--
Alexandr Rybalko <ray at dlink.ua>