Arduino on FreeBSD, native and WINE

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 9 15:27:58 UTC 2010

On Feb 8, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Warren Block wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Feb 2010, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:

>>> Warren,
>>>
>>> Would you be willing to put following information in the FreeBSD wiki?
>>
>> Sounds like a FreeBSD port for this would be easy to do...

Making a port of the Arduino IDE is something that has been on my list for a while now. I maintain the processing port, which is essentially the same thing so it shouldn't be to difficult to do.
If you are interested in giving it a try, please let me know and we can collaborate together on this.

--
Steven Kreuzer
http://www.exit2shell.com/~skreuzer