Some small networked box with FreeBSD support?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Sep 14 00:35:58 UTC 2009

In message: <4AAD8CD2.2040308 at smiffytech.com>
            Matthew Smith <matt at smiffytech.com> writes:
: Quoth Eric L. Chen at 2009-09-14 09:46...
: > I made a FreeBSD AP for my IXP425 board (XScale, ARM CPU), it has 64MB
: > RAM and 32 MB ROM (XOR Flash ROM).
: > My making script attached.
:
: Thanks, Eric!  That should be helpful.
:
: I'd been steering away from NanoBSD and the like because it looked a bit
: complicated as most of my Unix-like experience is Linux and some early
: AIX.  But now I think it's time for me to learn.

It isn't so bad these days...  It used to be really complicated, but
most of those rough edges have been filed off...

Warner