Some small networked box with FreeBSD support?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 13 10:25:51 UTC 2009

Hello, Matthew.
You wrote 13 сентября 2009 г., 11:13:43:

> The clean installation takes up about 650Mb.  Why the installation is
> failing on the 4Gb drive I cannot fathom.  Obviously the installer is
> doing *something* funny.
  I've installed 7.1 on 1Gb flash cards in usual way (via network
boot, without any modification of release image, only unpack it from
ISO to NFS server and fix loader.conf to boot from NFS) without any
problems.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>