VSC7323 - spi4 -driver

Deepak Gaur dgaur at cdotd.ernet.in
Thu Nov 12 09:32:37 UTC 2009

Hello

Refer your March 12 query on Freebsd forum regarding VSC7323 Chip driver for BSD
"
I am working on a mips based board with VSC7323 MAC chip on a spi4 interface. I cannot
find the driver for this in freeBSD. I have the driver in linux and it comes up with
that. Please help.
"

for BSD driver is in following path release by chelsio communication

ftp://ftp.tw.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src/sys/dev/pci/

files
cxgb_vsc7323.c
cxgb_common.h
cxgb_t3_hw.c
cxgb_xgmac.c

In your query you have mentioned that a linux driver is available for this chip. I need
a linux based Driver for this Chip but couldn't find it in standard kernel

I shall be grateful if you pls mail be that driver(linux)

Deepak Gaur