Minimal NanoBSD image / make.conf?

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Tue May 12 08:35:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 17:14 +0100, Marten Vijn wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 08:28 -0700, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
> > Hi everyone,

> > I used to build my NanoBSD images off 6.x.  My original NanoBSD
> > make.conf was based on one phk had for his ntpns clock (I think it was).
> >
> > I'm upgrading to 7.1 now and was wondering if anyone would like to
> > share their make.conf for making a ~minimal install?

> (I deploy on
> > Soekris and PC Engines boards).
>
> Hi i  asked this a while ago,
> But no clear anwsers came,
>
> I willing to put some effort in this and document it in public place.
>
> This what use now:
> http://bsd.wifisoft.org/svn/projects/nek/node/nanobsd/

http://bsd.wifisoft.org/svn/projects/nek/node/nanobsd-8.0/node_ap_64M/

change NANO_TOOLS to your working dir.

it had a 40Mb base and some packages.

if some has a "cust_crunchgen" example for
 bin sbin usrbin and usr/sbin example, I would like to add it

Marten

--
http://martenvijn.nl                 Marten Vijn
http://martenvijn.nl/trac/wiki/soas  Sugar on a Stick