nanobsd boot slice selection does not work

Nick Hibma nick at van-laarhoven.org
Mon Apr 20 14:44:42 UTC 2009

Moguh,

The only reference to booting problems I can find is the following svn log
message:

	"Note: Do NOT use the 'noupdate' option to boot0cfg as this disables the
	selection of the boot partition through 'boot0cfg -s ...' due to a bug
	in boot0.S ."

The diff suggests that I needed to revert a previous commit because it
didn't work as advertised.

Perhaps the problem was related to the BIOS version? I've used 1.28 - 1.33
succesfully now.

Cheers,

Nick