ADM5120 for $34

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sat Sep 27 16:30:34 UTC 2008

In message: <Pine.LNX.4.64.0809262010320.24512 at neptune.sinister.com>
            Bob Keyes <bob at sinister.com> writes:
:
: On Thu, 25 Sep 2008, Bruce M Simpson wrote:
:
: > JFYI:
: > http://www.omnima.co.uk/store/catalog/Embedded-controller-p-16140.html
: >
: > They cite NetBSD support. 16MB DRAM is a bit small. 2MB NOR Flash is quite
: > small.
:
: It is. Can NetBSD fit in this? It's difficult for Linux to do so, even
: with busybox and uclibc.
:
: Is there any more details about this board? Any US sources?
:
: Yes, I am looking for cheap netbsd platforms, with some provision for wifi
: cards.

I bought this same box at CompUSA 2 years ago with case and power
supply for $40.00...  It is sitting on my desk right now waiting for
some time to try the ADM5120 kernel on it...

Warner