Recommendations for PC based logic analyzer / grabbers?

Arnar Mar Sigurðsson antab at valka.is
Thu Oct 16 11:33:19 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----

I've also been looking for a "cheap" USB logic analyzer, but the problem with most
is the Windows only support. I was going to buy one of thous and try to reverse
engineer the communication protocol:
http://www.easysync.co.uk/index.html?lang=en-uk&target=d17.html

But if anyone knows of any that supports bsd out of the box then it would be great
if anyone could point them out.