ARM Jazelle support

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Mon Nov 17 10:54:05 PST 2008

Hmmm, at my last company, we had full Jazelle support for our ARM9 product, and I don't think we had any NDA agreements in place. We were using the TI OMAP chips, and we just folded Jazelle support right into our OS without any problems.

If someone wants, I can contact the people involved (I didn't directly work on Jazelle, but I was in the OS group).