Cross-compiling for embedded FreeBSD using NetBSD pkgsrc

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Tue May 27 02:25:38 UTC 2008

In message: <483B4E74.1090902 at incunabulum.net>
            Bruce M Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net> writes:
: CROSS_DESTDIR *has* to point to the staging area containing the base
: system headers/libraries. I didn't do a full world build, so I pointed
: at the intermediate stage built by "make toolchain" in src.

I don't suppose you tried to install the 'real' cross building
binaries and symlinks?  It is called 'xdev'.  However, looking more
closely, it appears that I never committed it to head.  I'll do that
now.  It is only in the perforce branch for arm development....

Warner