Building my first gateway firewall with wireless support

Aaron Siegel aj at siegel-tech.net
Sat Mar 8 21:36:38 UTC 2008

Hello
I appreciate  everones advice. I will purchasing a ALIX board and installing
FreeBSD.  PFSense is not appropriate for this application, but I may use it
for another application. I set up a network for a friend using some old
Orinoco/Wavelan/karlnet, I fear for the day one of the component fail. The
snmp interface can be a nightmare to work with.

Thank you
Aaron