/dev/cfi NOR flash driver

Andrew Duane aduane at juniper.net
Thu Feb 21 18:06:08 UTC 2008

I have the NOR flash driver that Bill Paul wrote for 6.x, and have been
getting it going on our MIPS-based boards. One major missing piece is
all the GEOM stuff for making it behave as a disk drive to mount
filesystems on.

Is this really missing, or did whoever grabbed it for our 6.1 port just
get too early a version? If it is missing, is this something that's
worth back-offering to the FreeBSD community?

--

Andrew Duane             Juniper Networks
978-589-0551             10 Technology Park Dr