ts7200 kernel Image

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Nov 8 13:03:33 PST 2007

In message: <20071108204153.GE2291 at funkthat.com>
            John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j at resnet.uoregon.edu> writes:
: Shelby Reed wrote this message on Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 21:51 -0500:
: > I'm playing with a Glomationinc GESBC-9302E
: > (http://www.glomationinc.com/product_9302E.html) which is based off of
: > the Cirrus Logic EP-9302 ARM processor, which I believe is the same is
: > the ts7200. I'm anxious just to see FreeBSD try to boot. I don't have a
: > p4 account (didn't know what it was until today) but am reading up on it
: > now. Is it possible somebody has a image I could try to boot from the
: > ts7200 build? Thanks.
:
: I can generate a patch, though it'll be far outdated, and w/o matching
: src out of p4, may be a bit hard to apply...
: I can dig up an old kernel and make that available for you, if you'd like..

BTW, I'm planning on updating the CL EP93xx support in current,
hopefully including patches for the ts7200.  Since I don't have one,
that may be hard.  I will soon have a GESBC-9302E, so that will have
support.

Warner