injection molding machine parts

Murphy.Matthew Murphy.Matthew at manufacturermold.com
Thu Jul 14 18:30:25 UTC 2016

Dear eclipse,
A good day to you. Thanks for your time to read my email.

I would like a moment of your time to introduce my company, and our services to you. Sino Die Casting  is a dynamic, aluminum/zinc casting, and tooling manufacturer.
We can supply our customers with services that exceed their high quality demands including:
Please contact me if we can be of service to you, With our multi lingual foreign project management staff; communication and understanding is never a problem because we speak your language.
 My Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com

We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.

Regards,
Cairne
China United Mould Co., Ltd.
More details of that on our website. click here
1F.,No.589-1 Jinbi Road, Longgang, Shenzhen, China.
Email: cairnelu at hotmail.com
TEL: +86 755 2841 9935
FAX: +86 755 2841 9938