How to make running java/devel-eclipse environment on FreeBSD 9?

lm7 at poczta.fm lm7 at poczta.fm
Thu Feb 14 23:28:18 UTC 2013

Hi Jimmy,

I just applied your patch on eclipse-devel and it starts now correctly. Great!

PS
 I am not familiar with the process regarding how/when your PR will enter official ports - can I help here somehow? Can I 'vote' for it somewhere or something like that? Or, should I just wait?

Thank you very much,
 Marek