Upgrade of eclipse-devel to 4.2.0

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Fri Aug 31 02:17:25 UTC 2012

G'day Thomas,

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 07:02:56PM +0200, Thomas Gellekum wrote:
> Moin,
>
> I've put diffs for the upgrade of eclipse-devel at
> <URL:http://people.freebsd.org/~tg/eclipse-devel-20120829.diff>. These
> compile on 8-stable/amd64.
>
> If someone wants to commit the changes right away (shouldn't be any harm
> in doing that, eclipse-devel is ignored right now), please remember to
> remove files/patch-generatedScripts and add files/MANIFEST.MF.junit4.
>
> tg

Thanks for working on this!  Looks like the version of jetty its trying to
fetch isn't available any more:

=> jetty-distribution-8.1.0.v20120127.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/eclipse.
=> Attempting to fetch http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/8.1.0.v20120127/dist/jetty-distribution-8.1.0.v20120127.tar.gz
fetch: http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/8.1.0.v20120127/dist/jetty-distribution-8.1.0.v20120127.tar.gz:
Not Found

The oldest version there is jetty 8.1.3.  If you've got the older version
you could maybe put it in your public_distfiles directory and have it
fetched from there.  Otherwise we'll need to use one of the newer versions.

Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis at eyesbeyond.com