[CFT] Eclipse update

Mike Bowie mbowie at buzmo.com
Tue Feb 24 20:56:35 PST 2009

Stephane E. Potvin wrote:
> ken wrote:
>>   Stephane,
>
>>   Would you please send me tar file of files under ports/java/eclipse (eclipse.tgz)?
>
>> Standard patch does not allow me to patch using your diff file due to the input buffer size.
>

> Hi Ken,
>
> I should have mentioned that you need to use gpatch from ports to apply
> the diff.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steph
_

To clarify, gpatch is infact devel/patch, which installs it's binary as
gpatch so as not to stomp the base version.

Mike.

"You don't see FreeBSD developers sitting in a smoke-filled room
plotting the overthrow of Microsoft. We sit in light, airy rooms and
plot where to get the best drinks." - Michael Lucas