java/eclipse update?

Mike Bowie mbowie at buzmo.com
Sat May 10 03:57:25 UTC 2008

Greg Lewis wrote:
> On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 01:43:13PM -0700, Mike Bowie wrote:
>> Interesting "New Zealand connection" trifecta we seem to have so far...
>> Jon looks to be *in* NZ, I'm *from* NZ and Rick's "kiwi-computer.com"
>> rounds it out.  (Although who's to say if there's a really connection
>> there, besides the name of our native flightless bird.)
>
> I've committed the update to 3.3.2 from Ken.  You can go back to sheep
> worrying now... ;-)

Greg,

I'm not sure if I should thank you or suggest we step outside for
fisty-cuffs.

I thought you might chime-in on the plugins as ports bit... any thoughts?

Cheers,

Mike.

--
"You don't see FreeBSD developers sitting in a smoke-filled room
plotting the overthrow of Microsoft. We sit in light, airy rooms and