Eclipse-Europa Web-browser

Greg Lewis glewis at eyesbeyond.com
Fri Sep 28 08:52:47 PDT 2007

Talking to myself again...

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 11:13:50PM -0700, Greg Lewis wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 04:45:33PM +0900, Ken Yamada wrote:
> >   Greg, would you please update the downloaded file to the most updated one?
> >
> >   I could not reproduce your problem using the downloaded
> > eclipse-europa-dan.tgz here, and I suspect that you are using the
> > one before I updated swt related patch files to swt-devel's one.
> > (I guessed it from your log file that enables ant -verbose.)
>
> Thanks for the pointer Ken, I'll give it a try!
>
> >   I also modified patch so that it stays with original make (not
> > gmake) and updated http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-dan.tgz.
> > Hopefully, this is the final!
> >   Please pickup the latest one.  Only files under files directory
> > need to be overwritten.
> >
> >   Confirmed are;
> >     WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS/WITHOUT_CAIRO/WITHOUT_MOZILLA
> >     All of these didn't hinder compilation.

Setting WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS is still failing for me, even after updating
with the latest patches Ken had.

Just in case, are people who are reporting success at building with
WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS set actually building on a machine without Gnome
installed?  If you're building on a machine with Gnome installed then
it doesn't count :).  Same for WITHOUT_CAIRO, WITHOUT_MOZILLA.

What I've currently got is at

http://people.freebsd.org/~glewis/eclipse-devel.tar.gz

if someone wants to take a look at it.
Greg Lewis                          Email   : glewis at eyesbeyond.com