Eclipse-Europa 3.3.1

Mike Bowie mbowie at buzmo.com
Sat Oct 13 09:29:03 PDT 2007

Ken Yamada wrote:
>   Thank you Greg for uploading eclipse-devel (europa 3.3).
>
>   Yes, a) was my fault.  client side had not have rpc.lockd/statd.  I did the same mistake with 3.3 before, I remember.

Good morning Greg et al,

Thanks for getting 3.3 into the ports tree... it's great to see!
Looking forward to seeing how it's accepted.

I just had a quick try at rebuilding from the new port and it would
appear that launchersrc.zip isn't available:
=> launchersrc.zip doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/eclipse.
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.cn.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/glewis/eclipse/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.cn.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/local-distfiles/glewis/eclipse/launchersrc.zip:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/eclipse/.
fetch:
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/eclipse/launchersrc.zip:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/eclipse and try again.
*** Error code 1

Thanks for picking up my flub with NFS... I had to stop using rpc
locking a few years back due to bad inter-vendor interop, and clearly
proceeded to forget about it completely!

Cheers,

Mike.