CDT managed make project - not working

Rick C. Petty rick-freebsd at kiwi-computer.com
Thu Jun 7 15:50:48 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 01:39:14PM +0200, Eugen Rogoza wrote:

> I have a FreeBSD 6.1 with eclipse-3.2.1_3 and eclipse-cdt-3.1.2_1
> installed.
>
> When I try to create a new "C (C++) Managed Make Project", nothing
> happens. The button "Next" in the dialog window doesn't seem to have any
> effect.

Yes I've had this problem too, with eclipse-3.2.1.  I think it's fixed in
eclipse-3.2.2, so if you can be patient-- someone has submitted an update
to the ports tree for this version of eclipse.  When it's committed, try
upgrading your eclipse and reinstalling CDT and see if your problem goes
away.  Thanks,

-- Rick C. Petty