update your account

services at wellsfargo.com services at wellsfargo.com
Thu Oct 12 05:25:56 PDT 2006

   [1]Wells Fargo Home Page Wells Fargo Home Page [2]Talking ATM
   Locations [3]Skip Navigation to go to main content of this page

   Dear customers:
   Wells Fargo is constantly working to increase security for all Online
   Banking users. To ensure the integrity of our online payment system,
   we periodically review accounts.
   Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts
   continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to
   send or withdraw funds.
   To lift up this restriction, you need to login into your account (with
   your username or SSN and your password), then you have to complete our
   verification process. You must confirm your credit card details and
   your billing information as well. All restricted accounts have their
   billing information unconfirmed, meaning that you may no longer send
   money from your account until you have updated your billing
   information on file.
   To initiate the billing update confirmation process, please follow the
   link bellow and fill in the necessary fields:

                   [4]Click here to activate your account

   [5]About Wells Fargo | [6]Employment | [7]Report Email Fraud |
   [8]Privacy, Security & Legal | [9]Home
   © 1995 - 2006 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved.