ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been built with GTK

Daniel Roethlisberger daniel at roe.ch
Wed Sep 7 06:10:17 PDT 2005

The following reply was made to PR ports/72014; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Roethlisberger <daniel at roe.ch>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Cc: Panagiotis Astithas <past at ebs.gr>, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net>,
	gnome at freebsd.org, Oleg Sharoiko <os at rsu.ru>, nlsn at free.fr
Subject: Re: ports/72014: Eclipse doesn't work (SigBus 10) if it has been built with GTK
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:01:03 +0200

 Panagiotis Astithas <past at ebs.gr> 2005-09-04:
 > Now if someone who has reported this issue could verify that the
 > updated gtk fixes ports/72014 we could close that, too.

 The updated GTK gives me a stable eclipse with CPUTYPE?=pentium-m.  As
 far as I'm concerned, ports/72014 can be closed, though the real source
 of the problem is still not fixed, whether it's GCC, libc, GTK or JDK,
 so maybe the PR should be suspended instead?

 --
 Daniel Roethlisberger