Need help for Freebsd drivers

Shah, Nehal-bakulchandra Nehal-bakulchandra.Shah at amd.com
Wed Jan 31 18:16:38 UTC 2018

Hi

I am Nehal Shah from AMD. I am just newbie to Free BSD. Currently I have requirement to have GPIO,I2c and UART driver for AMD Platform. AMD UART and I2C drivers are based on Designware.
I can see the support of I2C driver of designware , hence I can add support for AMD Platform with ACPI IDs.

1. Is there any Designware ACPI based UART Driver available ?
2. Is there ACPI  GPIO based implementation available?

Kindly guide me to right direction. That will be indeed great help.

Thanks and Regards
Nehal Shah