nanoBSD Driver Build

Thomas D. Dean tomdean at speakeasy.org
Mon May 28 23:24:21 UTC 2012

I need to build a (for me) complicated driver for nanoBSD running on an
Elan SC520, an i386 system.

I can build simple drivers for FreeBSD, load and unload, etc...

I have nanoBSD from 9.0, running, just need the driver.

I mount a disk from an i386 system and can build userland applications OK.

I installed usr/share/mk on the nanoBSD system.

To build the driver, I need the source tree.  How much of that do I need?

I have /usr/obj/nanobsd.TS5700/i386.i386/usr/src/sys and its subtree. Is
this what I need?

Tom Dean