Is it possible to change the log level of a device driver at runtime?

Adarsh Joshi adarsh.joshi at qlogic.com
Thu Nov 3 18:42:30 UTC 2011

John,

The driver is not yet in the tree.

I am trying to implement the change of debug level at run time. Can you kindly explain how do I do it? ( by setting the sysctl as you mentioned)

Thanks
Adarsh

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Corporation or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.