mfi(4) errors on LSI MegaRAID SAS driver

Lisandro Grullon grullonbb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:00:31 UTC 2011

Thank you again Andrew, I disable the power save feature in the actual
controller. It is hiden in the "setting menu"....Makes me wonder why would
LSI have a power save feature when running a server class system. Anyways,
glad this work. I am sure this will help other fellow experiencing the same
issue. Lisandro