Sierra Wireless MC8790

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Sun Feb 7 00:51:05 UTC 2010

In message: <fc1af19c1002061424q4d5dc959hea33c17204130660 at mail.gmail.com>
            Pim Bliek <pim.bliek at gmail.com> writes:
: I tried. Doesn't do anything.... Also, I don't see the device ID in the
: sources (kernelsources).
: Maybe I need to cvsup my sources. I will check and reply here.

Maybe adding it to the sources is all that's needed.  I think there's
three or four different flavors of the 3g device you may have to try
until you get it right :)

Warner