run driver

Tango moonlightakkiy at yahoo.ca
Wed Oct 7 04:50:50 UTC 2009

Hello again,

The issue is probably caused by regulatory channel thing (14 vs 11 channels). Since I have given ieee80211_init_chan() a proper argument and DD-WRT a fixed channel, it's been working fine for 3 days straight.

Encryption hasn't been supported yet, but I have posted the code on freebsd forums
http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=44110&postcount=1
Anyone interested in, please try it out.

P.S.
I'm trying to reply to the thread. But if I made a new thread instead, please tell me how to reply to a thread.